The use of this website implies full acceptance of the following conditions of use. In the event of not accepting said conditions, please refrain from visiting our website.
1. All content of this website (data, images, source code, etc...) is protected by copyright and by the fundamental rights of intellectual property.
2. Any copy, reproduction, total or partial diffusion of the contents of this website through any procedure is forbidden, with the exception of a single copy on each computer and exclusively restricted to private use.
3. The elements presented in this space are subject to modification without prior notice. In fact, the technical data and characteristics of the products described can be altered due to manufacturing changes.
4. The webpage may contain bona fide errata in its texts, and the colours and dimensions of the products may differ from the actual ones due to digitalisation reasons. Due to these errata, no guarantee is offered concerning the veracity of the webpage, whether explicit or implicit, with no possibility, therefore, of making any claims.
5. We remind you that it is the user's duty to take the necessary measures to protect their data, software and hardware from damage or destruction that may be caused by viruses circulating around the internet.
Data protection policy clause for the website
In compliance with articles 5 and 6 of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data that you voluntarily provide us with through the different access forms available for this purpose on the Website "www.sagola.com" or on any other channel for the collection of the same, will be added to files that are the responsibility of SAGOLA SAU who undertakes to fulfil their obligation to secrecy regarding personal data and their duty to store them taking all technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data and to avoid their alteration, loss, non-authorised treatment or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks they are exposed to, all in compliance with Royal Decree 1720/2007.
Likewise, THE CLIENT / USER of the WEBSITE www.sagola.com, when providing personal data through the different access forms available for this purpose on the website, expressly authorises the use of their data to send commercial communications and publicity offers via e-mail, fax or any other electronic or physical, present or future means.
THE CLIENT / USER of the WEBSITE "www.sagola.com" may at any time exercise their right to access, rectify, cancel or oppose the data under the terms of Organic Law 15/1999, by contacting the party responsible for the file, at the following address (email@example.com), attaching a copy of their National Identity Card.
All the data requested through the Website is obligatory. In the event of not being provided, (SAGOLA SAU) will not guarantee that the services offered will entirely suit your needs.
THE CLIENT / USER of the WEBSITE "www.sagola.com" will be the sole responsible of the veracity and accuracy of the data provided, while SAGOLA SAU acts in good faith as a mere service provider. In the event of providing false data or that of third parties without their consent, SAGOLA SAU reserves itself the right to immediately destroy said data to protect the rights of the owner or owners of the same.
The Website has the information security measures generally used to avoid non-authorised access to personal data, for example: firewalls, access control procedures…